ETHYLENE OXIDE CARTRIDGE KITS
- The materials placed in the Liner Bag and sealed, together with the gas cartridge, moisture chip and dosimeter.
- After the liner bag is placed inside the sterilizer, start the sterilization process by pressing the button of the gas cartridge.
- The moisture chip is used to create 30-50% relative humidity required for sterilization in the Liner Bag.
ETHYLENE OXIDE ALUMINIUM CARTRIDGES
- Axis provides Ethylene Oxide in aluminum cartridges with controlled quantities and packed under strict safety regulation that meet the requirements of the variety of existing equipment.
- Ethylene oxide of high pureness. Single-use cartridges.
- High effectiveness as a bactericide, fungicide, and antivirus.
- Compatible with any sterilizer in the market.
- Multiparameter indicators are designed for two or more of the critical parameters.
- Indicates excuse and other critical parameters selected during sterilization.
- Thanks to the lamination coating, it prevents possible ink transfer. Color change maintains its stability for at least six months. It is designed for internal and external observation.
- It does not contain heavy metals and it is non-toxic.
- Complies with ISO 11140 and EN 867-4 Standards.
BIOLOGICAL INDICATORS – RAPID BIOLOGICAL INDICATORS
- Steam, ethyleneoxide, formaldehyde, dry heat, plasma sterilization.
- The tubes contain a Bacillus atrophaeus ATCC 9372, Bacillusstearothermophilus ATCC 7953 spore impregnated round disc.
- The glass tube contains ordinary fattening medium and color indicator.
- Axis biological indicators are developed and manufactured according to EN ISO under ISO 11138-1, 2, 3 and EN ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management Systems.
- Strong adhesion,
- Clear and clear color change,
- Does not stain while removing
BOWIEDICK TEST PACKS
The unique combination of Bowie&Dick indicator technology and a precisely calibrated barrier system will help you to test not just the mechanical function of your autoclave but also the quality of the steam supply including;
- Air removal
- Steam Penetration
- Non-condensable gases
- Superheated steam
- Wet steam
- Has been designed to control exposure.
- One roll of 600 pcs is released as.
STERILIZATION ROLLS AND POUCHES
- Extra reinforced layered film to avoid tear during the opening.
- Transparent, multilayer co-polymer colored film allows easy identification.
- Superior barrier with 60 gsm or 70 gsm medical kraft paper .
- Can be easily sealed with all sealing machines.
- Non-toxic accurate, process indicators for steam and EO gas conforming to the ISO 11140.
- Complies with EN 868-5 standards.
- Complies with international standards.
- Porous and permeable Bacterial barrier.
- Pure is made from wood pulp.
- Blue, Green and White colors are available.
DOUBLE SPOT INDICATOR